About the Queen’s Park Care Centre
A multi-generational campus of care, the three-storey Queen’s Park Health Care Centre (QPCC) was proudly built in 1977 on a serene park-like setting across from New Westminster’s beautiful Queen’s Park. The Centre provides a variety of care programs delivered by a dedicated interdisciplinary team of caregivers and health professionals.
The Queen’s Park Care Centre (QPCC) has excelled in meeting the needs of a diverse aging population. Onsite services include: residential care, adult day programming, out-patient therapy services, general rehabilitation and a shorter-stay assessment and transition to home unit. Also on site is the “Respite Hotel”, a first in the Fraser Health Authority. This innovative concept offers a safe, secure and supportive environment to guests, enabling their caregivers to have a period of rest and renewal. Also co-located on the same site is William Rudd House, a 12-bed residential facility for younger adults.
Services and Programs of the Queen’s Park Care Centre
- Residential Services – 150 residential long term beds
- William Rudd House – 12 bed residential home for younger adults
- General Rehabilitation In patient unit – 63 in-patient beds
- PATH (patient assessment, transition to home) unit – 33 in-patient beds
- Community Adult Day Program – 25 clients each day
- Respite Hotel – 8 beds.
For more information on the Centre and requirements for admission please contact your local Home Health office.