About the Queen’s Park Care Centre
The Queen’s Park Care Centre (QPCC) has been a part of the community since 1977, serving the residents of New Westminster and surrounding communities. Originally built to provide care to seniors requiring access to continuous nursing care, the Care Centre has evolved into a multi-generational care campus. Queen’s Park Care Centre features specialized rehabilitation services, residential care and community care provided by interdisciplinary teams of professional caregivers.
Services include an Older Adult Day Program and a Student Run Outpatient Rehabilitation Clinic on the first floor, longer-term residential care on the second floor and three inpatient rehabilitation units on the third floor. William Rudd House, located beside the Centre, is a residential home for younger adults.
Services and Programs of the Queen’s Park Care Centre
- Residential Services – 150 residential long term beds
- William Rudd House – 12 bed residential home for younger adults
- Neuromuscular Inpatient Rehabilitation unit- 35 beds
- Stroke Inpatient Rehabilitation unit – 26 beds
- Brain Injury Inpatient Rehabilitation unit – 16 beds
- Community Adult Day Program – 25 clients each day
- Student Run Outpatient Rehabilitation Clinic
For more information on the Centre and requirements for admission please contact your local Home Health office.